SVFA 2012 Award/Bursary
2012 Award / Bursary
To all Anmore & Belcarra Grade 12 Students
Amount of Award / Bursary : $ 500
- Must be a Resident of Anmore / Belcarra
- Available to students Graduating in 2012 and entering a Post Secondary Education program in the field of : Fire / Police / Public Safety / Medical / Health-Care / Dental / Social Services
- Students will need to provide basic proof of enrollment in a post secondary program.
- 750 – 1000 word essay on the topic : “Why volunteering is important in my community”.
- Reference(s) detailing volunteer work hours completed.
- 2 Letters of Reference from non-family members
Important items to remember :
Reference letters must accompany application.
All applications to be completed and submitted no later than June 1, 2012.
- Heritage Mountain Students can return completed applications to their Career Centre before deadline.
- Grade 12 students can also return completed applications to their respective Village Hall before June 1, 2012 deadline.
Contact and Additional information available at :
Sasamat Volunteer Firefighters Association
Email : email@example.com
Download the application here:
Have a comment about this article? Tell us at www.facebook.com/anmoreonline